I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Girls Night Out! Let's go GNO!


We had our annual girls night for our student ministries from our church Friday night. Dinner and a movie and a feather headband craft. What girl doesn't like a good chick flick and feathered hair. Although I didn't go all out, I did decide to decorate some. We all know about the big time candy buffets that are so in fashion for parties right now. Well, I had an idea to do a popcorn buffet, and after searching pinterest I realized, it wasn't my idea first! :) (of course not)! There are so many cute ideas out there for this. From different color popcorn to the many toppings. I did a very simple buffet (mostly different toppings) for this night and it was a hit! Planning on using this idea again for my youngest treasures birthday!!    
           
 A look at the polka dot popcorn buffet                                                                                    
                                 













 Big jars full of popcorn! Adorned with pretty ribbon and cutesy paper and tags!
Found the cute party tags at Tomkat Studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment