I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

First of Fall!

Today is the first day of fall!! So now that means I can officially decorate my porch with all things orange, brown, and yellow! I must say I cannot wait! Fall is my favorite season!

For my family, fall is a time for Bon fires, hoodies, pumpkin pie (that I have the best recipe for. I promise I will share it later!)Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bread, chili, pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, trick or treating, thankfulness, and my favorite thing, just spending time with family! Fall is also one of my husband's favorite times of year because of all the car shows that are going on! He loves to drive his 57 chevy truck and hang out with other antique car collectors! This is something he and his father do together! Can't you tell I am really the car show type!

So, I hope everyone has a wonderful fall! Don't take your family for granted! Remember the things you're thankful for and cherish the blessings that God has placed on your life! Keep warm! Wishing you a happy first of fall!!

~Court

No comments:

Post a Comment