I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year...New You!

It's time for resolutions. Everyone I follow on pinterest is pinning healthy meals and workout plans. My husband and I are trying to make healthier choices in eating and hopefully become more active. We also want a heart makeover! We are working on our relationship with Jesus by focusing on reading our Bible more and having a deeper prayer time! So I guess you could say our resolution is to be in shape... mind, body, and spirit!

Its hard to believe that it is already the second week of the new year. It seems as if time just goes by so quickly now.

What's your resolution? Praying you have a blessed 2012. Oh, and how do you like my new look? A change for the new year! :-)
~Court

No comments:

Post a Comment